Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year


It's 1 day to let go 2010,

:) Thanks to those who hated me, they made me a stronger person.

:) Thanks to those who loved me, they made my heart bigger.

:) Thanks to those who were worried about me, they let me know that they actually cared.

:) Thanks to those who left me, they made me realize that nothing lasts forever.

:) Thanks to those who entered my life, they made me who I'm today.

Just want to THANK YOU for being there in my life whatever I might have meant to you.

It is really wonderful time of the year being with you.

I want to be the 1st to wish you.

Feliz Año Nuevo
Joyeux Nouvel An
Glückliches neues Jahr
Gelukkig Nieuwjaar
Feliz Ano Novo
Buon anno
新年快乐 Xīnnián Kuàilè
明けましておめでとうございます Akemashite Omedetōgozaimasu
새해 복 많이 Saehae Bog Manh-i
سنة جديدة سعيدة
С Новым годом S Novym godom
Ευτυχισμένο το Νέο Έτος Ef̱tychisméno to Néo Étos
Happy New Year


No comments:

Post a Comment